CANTON SOCCER ACADEMY
Summer Soccer Programs
CAK program proudly endorses the Canton Soccer Academy's summer programs to our players. Please follow the link below to the see additional information and to register.
There are several programs, both old and new, that are offered this summer. The Select Camps have been around for over a decade and have have worked with youth soccer players from all over the Canton and Akron area. Please follow the links below to the Canton Soccer Academy Program.
SUMMER SKILLS ACADEMY
- Every Monday & Wednesday, 9-10:30am. Running from June 17th through July 17th.
- Sessions held at Jackson High School.
- Every Tuesday & Thursday, 9-10:30am. Running from June 17th through July 17th.
- Sessions held at Marlington High School.
- Cost $75. Open to anyone entering grades 2 through 8.
- No frills, awards, prizes, etc.
- Skills session followed by controlled match focusing on skills worked on that day.
- Enrollment limited to ensure proper player to coach ratio. Please register soon.
- It is understood players may be on vacation during some of the academy sessions. Not to worry, each session will be an informal lesson. The coaches will expect there may be boys absent during various weeks.
- Players will be broken by age group. Coaches reserve the right to move players into other groups to achieve the proper challenge.
SELECT SUMMER CAMPS
GREEN HIGH SCHOOL (JULY 22nd-25th)
- Green HS coaches will direct the camp curriculum.
- Two camp levels
JACKSON HIGH SCHOOL (JULY 29th to AUGUST 1st)
- Jackson HS coaches will direct the camp curriculum.
- Two camp levels.
- Early touches Camp: $65.
- entry level players entering 1st - 3rd grades.
- 9:30 - 11:30am
- Premier Camp: $130.
- travel and premier level players entering 2nd - 8th grades.
- 9:00 - 2:30pm
- Camp coaches are hand selected based on their experience to teach the game and the ability to provide a safe enviroment.
- Lunch on Thursday!
- Camp shirt/ prizes.
- Players will be broken by age group as well as playing level. Coaches reserve the right to move players into other groups to achieve the proper challenge.