CAK LITTLE KICKERS
This is the first step in the CAK development program. There will be six sessions. There will be a basic skills session for the first part of the session. Then, the players will be split up into teams and play a match. Each player will be assigned a team and will be coached by the high school varsity soccer team members. Please read the PARENT LETTER for more information. (see below)
SPRING 2013 ROSTERS/SCHEDULE
FALL 2013 REGISTRATION BELOW
Please fill out the online registration below. Thank you for registering your child with CAK!
Adobe Acrobat document [246.1 KB]
Spring Session Dates:
Plan on each session to last an hour. First half hour will be a training session run by the high school varsity soccer players. The second half hour will be a coach-led match.
PRE-K DIVISION will be at 5:30pm and K/1st DIVISION WILL BE AT 6:45pm.
- FRIDAY APR 12
- FRIDAY APR 19
- FRIDAY APR 26
- FRIDAY MAY 3
- FRIDAY MAY 10
- FRIDAY MAY 17
- Make-up sessions will be held after Memorial Day Weekend. (TBD)
Fall Session Dates:
Saturday mornings starting August 17th. Tentative dates.
- Each session will take place at the Stuhldreher St Fields.
- Saturday, August 17th 9:15am
- Saturday, August 24th 9:15am
- Saturday, August 31st 9:15am
- Saturday, Sept 7th 9:15am
- Saturday, Sept 14th 9:15am
- Saturday, Sept 21st 9:15am
- Friday, Sept 27th (make-up session)
Beginner programming for boys and girls starting 4 through 7. Pre-K through 1st Grade. (minimum age of 4 years old by the first session's date.)
- Cost: $60. Family discounts ($20 discount for each additional child in any CAK program.)
- Each player will recieve a team shirt.
- Each player will need to bring a ball (size 3 or 4), shinguards, water, outdoor athletic shoes (preferred soccer cleats), etc.
- Please read the PARENT LETTER for more information. CLICK HERE
Skill sessions and games each week on Friday evenings.
Each of the team coaches will be comprised of current boys and girls high school varsity soccer players from area schools, as well as former players and CAK coaches.
Skill sessions and games will be organized by the CAK Jr Academy coaching staff. The design is to create the building blocks for the youth programs of CAK premier soccer.
- Contact Gretchen (330)603-1530
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If conditions do not look favorable, check the website or our twitter account before you head to the fields.
- If a session is cancelled, it will be made up at the end of the season.
Please read this in-depth information regarding our academy programs so you and your child are fully prepared for the sessions.
Parent Letter for Pre and Junior Academy[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [218.3 KB]
Please fill out the form below. Then print out the waiver and submit payment with waiver.
Please fill out and mail with payment after registering online.
Adobe Acrobat document [215.1 KB]